Hydro-Mix XT-FS Flush mount, food safe digital microwave moisture sensor
The Hydro-Mix XT-FS has been designed to measure moisture in flowing material where there is a food safe requirement. The sensor is compliant with the requirements of EN 1935/2004 and can easily be installed in ducting, conveying and mixing systems in process control environments.
- Body: 316 Stainless Steel
- Faceplate: Ceramic and EN1935/2004 Compliant. Internal Seals
- EN1935/2004 and EPDM FDA Approved O-Rings Fixing Plate O-Ring.
- The sensor is flush mounted with the internal wall of the installation using the included mounting assembly.
- Moisture: 0-100%, material dependant.
- Depth: Approx. 75-100mm, material dependant.
- Choice of modes for optimising sensor performance
- Operating temperature range: -20-60°C
- Moisture detection range: 0-60°C
- 25 times per second
- Two configurable 4-20mA or 0-20mA current loop source available for moisture and temperature. May also be converted to 0-10V DC.
- Two configurable digital signals available for averaging and alarm functions.
Digital (Serial) Communication
- Opto-Isolated RS485 2-wire port.
- RS232, Ethernet and USB converters available. Programming details to access sensor values and parameters are available on request.
- Pressure: 1 Bar Vacuum to 5 Bar pressure.
- Protection: Cable Gland IP69.
- 4m, six twisted pairs, 22AWG, 0.35mm2 conductors.
- Screen braid with 65% minimum coverage plus aluminium/polyester foil.
- Maximum recommended cable run of 100m.
- +15V to +30V DC, 4W.