Moisture sensors can measure moisture levels in materials being discharged from bins, on conveyor belts or within vibratory feeders.
These measurements are then used by the plant control system in real-time to accurately proportion materials during weighing and/or control water addition during processing.
- Increase overall equipment effectiveness
- Reduce unplanned downtime
- Lower carbon footprint
- Save energy
- Less waste
- Consistent final products
- Increase production yield through efficient use of material
- Online instant monitoring eliminates manual testing
- Reduce waste and energy
- Automate processes
Return On Investment
- Average ROI in 3 months
- No need for expensive ongoing maintenance contracts