High speed rugged temperature sensor for bins and mixers
Unique Key Features:
- Rugged, hard-wearing design for abrasive materials.
- Choice of fixing option for easy installation.
- Temperature range from 0°C up to 80°C.
Bin / Silo
- Mount in the flow of material inside the bin or underneath the bin gate.
- Install into the floor or belly of the mixer.
- 0310 Thermo-Tuff Mounting Collar
- 0320 Thermo-Tuff Extension Mounting Sleeve
- Digital Technology
- Digital technology provides precise, linear moisture measurement.
- Advanced Digital Signal Processing
- The sensor response may be adjusted remotely using the Hydro-Com software to minimise the effects of noise of the measured signal. Advanced Digital Signal Processing provides a clear signal with a rapid response.
- Measurement Modes
- Choice of measurement modes for optimising sensor performance in a variety of applications and material types (except Hydro-Probe).
- Fully Temperature Compensated Measurement
- The sensor internally adjusts for mechanical changes due to temperature fluctuations
- Easy to Interface
- Two analogue outputs and digital RS485 communications and configurable digital inputs / output make the sensor simple to integrate into a control system. Includes Modbus.
- Fast Measurement
- Measuring at 25 times per second, the sensor continuously detects changes in the moisture of the materials throughout processing.
- Temperature Measurement
- Temperature output is available to provide a readout of material temperature.
- Accuracy of Measurement
- All measurements can be calibrated to an accuracy of 0.2% for aggregates (0.1% in the mixer) and 0.5% for other materials.
- Sensor Configuration
- Sensors can be remotely configured using Hydro-Com diagnostic software or Hydro-View/Hydro-Hub. All readings and sensor parameters are available including the type of output and filtering characteristics.
- The sensor may be internally calibrated using Hydro-Com software, or the linear output may be calibrated within the control system or remotely by using the Hydronix Hydro-View/Hydro-Hub interfaces.
- Simple Power Requirements
- The sensor may be powered from a 15-30V dc supply. Multiple sensors may be driven from a single power source.
Enquire about Thermo-Tuff
Check out our technical resources for self-help.
For further support with your Hydronix installation, please contact our friendly support team.