Hydro-Mix HT-EX Microwave Sensor
The Hydro-Mix HT-EX has been designed to measure moisture in flowing bulk solids such as animal feed, grain, rice and pulses. The sensor can be easily installed in ducting, conveying and mixing systems. It is suitable for Zone 20 process environments and is specifically designed for high temperature applications.
- Body: 316 Stainless Steel.
- Faceplate: Ceramic.
- Internal Seals: FDA Approved O-Rings
The sensor is flush mounted with the internal wall of the installation using the included mounting assembly.
- Moisture: 0-100%, material dependant.
- Depth: Approx. 75-100mm, material dependant.
- Process: Continuous 0-120°C
- Ambient: 0-60°C
25 times per second
Two configurable 4-20mA or 0-20mA current loop source available for moisture and temperature. May also be converted to 0-10V DC.
Two configurable digital signals available for averaging and alarm functions.
Digital (Serial) Communication
- Opto-Isolated RS485 2-wire port.
- RS232, Ethernet and USB converters available. Programming details to access sensor values and parameters are available on request.
Integrated Cable 4m, six twisted pairs, 22AWG, 0.35mm2 conductors. Screen braid with 65% minimum coverage plus aluminium/polyester foil. Maximum recommended cable run of 100m.
+15V to +30V DC, 4W.
- ATEX: Ex II 1 D
- IECEx: Zn 20 AEx ta IIIC T200115°C Da
- ETL: Cl II, Div 1 Grps E, F, G T115°C