The moisture can be monitored in various steps of the aquafeed production process, such as storage, grinding, drying, conditioning, and pelletising.
Measuring the moisture in fish meals enables the protein ratio of the final feed to be optimised.
Other benefits include improving profitability in the processes, while saving energy, and reducing waste and carbon footprint.
- Increase overall equipment effectiveness
- Reduce unplanned downtime
- Lower carbon footprint
- Save energy
- Less waste
- Consistent final products
- Increase production yield through efficient use of material
- Online instant monitoring eliminates manual testing
- Reduce waste and energy
- Automate processes
Return On Investment
- Average ROI in 3 months
- No need for expensive ongoing maintenance contracts
One of the significant factors in feed production is the ingredients’ moisture content. At various times, this needs to be raised or lowered to produce a particular consistency or otherwise…Read more