Hydro-Mix HT-EX High Temperature Moisture Sensor
The Hydro-Mix HT-EX has been designed to measure moisture in flowing bulk solids such as animal feed, grain, rice and pulses. The sensor can be easily installed in ducting, conveying and mixing systems. It is suitable for Zone 20 process environments and is specifically designed for high temperature applications.
- Compact, self-contained unit
- Continuous process temperature up to 120°C
- Certified for installation in Zone 20, Class II Div 1 environments
- Digital measurement technology provides precise linear moisture measurement with 25 readings per second
- Advanced Digital Signal Processing provides a clear signal with rapid response
- Choice of measurement modes for optimising sensor performance in a variety of applications and material types
- Fully temperature compensated measurement
- Two analogue outputs, digital RS485 communications and configurable digital inputs/output, alarms
- Remote communication with Hydro-Com software allows configuration of all sensor parameters
- Consistent performance with no need for recalibration except for use with different materials.