Touch screen system to view data and manage Hydronix Sensors
The Hydro-View provides a simple interface to view Hydronix sensor data in addition to sensor configuration, diagnostics, calibration and data collection. The Hydro-View can be used either as a stand alone unit for recording sensor data or integrated into a control system.
The Hydro-View connects a network of up to 16 Hydronix sensors with multiple systems simultaneously. Connections can be made using TCP/IP, existing RS485 networks implementing the Hydro-Link Protocol or through the Fieldbus option.
The Hydro-View has a 10.1” touch screen for local configuration and viewing and features a built in web server with a web API for machine data requests. Its web browser interface gives it the flexibility to be used with tablets and PCs when a remote connection is required. For systems that have already implemented the Hydro-Link protocol, the Hydro-View adds the full functionality of Hydro-Com software via the web browser interface.
- 10.1” touchscreen
- Easy to install in new or existing systems
- Simple to integrate into Hydronix networks
- Live display to view measurements of up to 6 sensors
- Communicates with up to 16 sensors
- Ethernet Port with web browser interface / Web API
- Calibrate Hydronix sensors
- Log sensor data via USB
- Live sensor diagnostics
- Sensor configuration
- Optional - Fieldbus connection
- Optional - Calibration selection using digital inputs