Easily connect Hydronix sensors to office and fieldbus networks
The Hydro-Hub is a central point to connect a Hydronix sensor network of up to 16 sensors with multiple systems simultaneously. The unit provides an easy method of data collection in addition to sensor configuration and diagnostics and calibration selection. Connections can be made using TCP/IP, existing RS485 networks implementing the Hydro-Link Protocol or through the Fieldbus option.
The Hydro-Hub features a built in web server with a web API interface for remote connections enabling interaction with the Industrial Internet of Things. It’s web browser interface provides the flexibility to be used with tablets and PCs. For systems that have already implemented the Hydro-Link protocol, the Hydro-Hub adds the full functionality of Hydro-Com software via the web browser interface.
Live Data Display
- Easy to install in new or existing systems
- Live display to view measurements of up to 6 sensors
- Communicates with up to 16 sensors
- Ethernet Port with web browser interface / Web API
- Compatible with modern web browsers
- Calibrate Hydronix sensors
- Log sensor data
- Live sensor diagnostics
- Sensor configuration
- DIN Rail mountable
- Optional - Fieldbus connection options with EtherNet/IP and PROFIBUS
- Optional - Calibration selection option using digital inputs