Measuring Moisture in Sugar (Brix Measurement)
The Hydrotrac sensor has been designed to specifically measure brix or dissolved solids in sugar and sweetener applications. Using advanced digital microwave measuring techniques, the water content of a syrup or massecuite can be precisely measured and the brix measurement derived.
- Cost effective and reliable
- Operates over a wide range of brix and purities
- Versatile with numerous applications in sugar processing
- Robust stainless steel construction
- CE marked and compliant
- Low power output to comply with safety standard requirements
- Simple to use setup and configuration software provided as standard
With numerous applications in sugar process plants, including batch and continuous vacuum pans, the Hydrotrac sensor is now used widely throughout the world and sets a new industry standard in process control.
For further information please contact us.