Measuring Moisture in Sugar (Brix Measurement)
The Hydro-Probe BX sensor has been designed to specifically measure Brix or dissolved solids in sugar and sweetener applications. Using advanced digital microwave measuring techniques, the water content of a syrup or massecuite can be precisely measured and the Degrees Brix measurement derived.
- Cost effective and reliable
- Operates over a wide range of Brix and purities
- Versatile with numerous applications in sugar processing
- Robust stainless steel construction
- CE marked and compliant
- Low power output to comply with safety standard requirements
- Simple to use setup and configuration software provided as standard
With numerous applications in sugar process plants, including batch and continuous vacuum pans, the Hydro-Probe BX sensor is now used widely throughout the world and sets a new industry standard in process control.
For further information please contact us.